Mofurun noticed that this article lacks content or has faulty grammar and information. She says you can help by this stub!
|Season||Fresh Pretty Cure!|
|First Appearance||Fresh Pretty Cure!: Omocha no Kuni wa Himitsu ga Ippai!?|
|Japanese Voice Actor||Tsuru Hiromi|
Usapyon (ウサピョン Usapyon?) is a stuffed Bunny which Love had and played as a child. The toy comes to life and becomes a character in Fresh Pretty Cure!: Omocha no Kuni wa Himitsu ga Ippai!?.
Usapyon is a pale grey rabbit doll wearing a pink ruffled dress with a pale yellow collar. She has whiskers sewn to each cheek and feminine red eyes. She has a small tuft of hair and pink coloring her inner-ear.
Usapyon was a well-loved toy owned by Love who played with it so much that it had stuffing coming out of one ear and the back. Love was very protective over Usapyon, refusing to let her mother throw it out when she became aware of this. When the toy comes to life Usapyon informs the group that she knows that they are Pretty Cure and explains why the toys are disappearing and all about Toymajin.
Usapyon also tries to talk Toymajin out of his evil plans but is absorbed into Toymajin temporarily, worrying Love that Usapyon is just another discarded toy that made Toymajin. She believes that because she almost forgot about Usapyon she fears she started to forget about her, but Usapyon tells Love that since she her, she would never be an abandoned toy like the others.
At the end of the movie several bandages cover Love's fingers and a fully patched up Usapyon sits on her desk.
- Usapyon is also what Myoudouin Itsuki of Heartcatch Pretty Cure! names her stuffed bunny.
- "Usagi" means rabbit and "pyon" is the sound a rabbit makes in Japan.
- Prior to the movie's release, Usapyon made a brief cameo in episode 26 when Setsuna is looking through Love's closet. She has also made cameos in the Pretty Cure All Stars series.
- As of November 16, 2017, Usapyon is the first and currently the only movie character to have been voiced by a now deceased voice actor.
- Usapyon is the fifth character to be voiced by a deceased person. The first was Hojo Dan, whose voice actor Tomoyuki Dan died on October 10, 2013. The second was Bloody, whose voice actor Eiji Maruyama died on September 24, 2015. the third was Choppy, whose voice actor Miyu Matsuki died on October 27, 2015, the fourth was Kaoru whose voice actor Maeda Ken died on April 26, 2016.