The Symphony Set (シンフォーニーセット Shinfōnī Setto?) are the devices used in Yes! Pretty Cure 5 to power up the girls' attacks to their new versions. They are as follows:
- Dream Torch (ドリームトーチ Dorīmu Tōchi?) - Cure Dream's part of the Symphony Set that gives her the power to use Crystal Shoot.
- Rouge Tact (ルージュタクト Rūju Takuto?) - Cure Rouge's part of the Symphony Set that gives her the power to use Rouge Burning.
- Lemonade Castanet (レモネードカスタネット Remonēdo Kasutanetto?) - Cure Lemonade's part of the Symphony Set that gives her the power to use Lemonade Shining.
- Mint Leaf (ミントリーフ Minto Rīfu?) - Cure Mint's part of the Symphony Set that gives her the power to use Mint Shield.
- Aqua Ribbon (アクアリボン Akua Ribon?) - Cure Aqua's part of the Symphony Set that gives her the power to use Aqua Tornado.
- Cure Aqua's Aqua Ribbon is the source of a rare inconsistency between the anime and merchandise. Merchandise representing the item consistently depicts it as a long, blue, whip-like ribbon attached to a handle, similar in appearance to the Rouge Tact. In the anime, however, the ribbon is absent; the item consists solely of the handle, which the writers will occasionally interpret as a sword hilt. The only time it has really appeared as a sword, is when she fights Hadenya YPC534 and Dark Aqua in Yes! Pretty Cure 5: Kagami no Kuni no Miracle Daibouken!. The reason for this discrepancy is unknown.
- Cure Rouge's Rouge Tact also appears to be of a design and name similar to that of the Flower Tacts from Heartcatch Pretty Cure! (both tacts have a rod portion, a bulkier center part, and a handle), only that the Rouge Tact is more simplified and may be smaller than the Flower Tacts.