|"Then let's get to work-zakenna!"|
|This article or section is a stub and can be improved in areas such as grammar, style, wiki-formatting, spelling and expanding. The Butler Zakenna have been ordered to team up with Cure Wiki with the hope that this article might meet Cure Wiki's level of quality someday.|
Help Cure Wiki and the Butler Zakenna by editing this article or section!
Saiark (サイアーク Saiāku?) are the main monsters of Happiness Charge Pretty Cure! and are made from the dark reflections of people's souls. They are usually summoned by the generals of the Phantom Empire when they find a likely victim. If the Cures fail to defeat the monster, the person can be stuck like this forever trapped in a dark mirror.
The monsters appear as large minions of the generals, usually taking on a trait or two of the victim's darkness. They wear red sunglasses and scarves that have a certain color depending on who summoned it: green (Namakeruda), pink (Hosshiwa), yellow (Oresky), white (Phantom) and purple (Madam Momere). There are also ones with bluish-gray scarves, but it is not known who summons those. Sometimes, they have different styles in any condition.
List of Saiarks
|Image||Possessing||Abilities||Summoned by||Defeated with||Origin|
|Hat||Spinning||Namakeruda||Blue Happy Shoot||Sagara Mao who really liked her hat.|
|Newspaper||Wrapping||Hosshiwa||Pinky Love Shoot||A newspaper carrier who liked his job.|
|Cone||Bouncing||Namakeruda||Blue Happy Shoot||The teacher who would like to find some new friends.|
|Mole||Burrows underground and traps people in its claws||Hosshiwa||Pinky Love Shoot||Possibly from a worker that likes his job as a driller.|
|Bento Box||Uses giant spoon like a sword||Namakeruda||Pinky Love Shoot||A man who enjoyed eating at the Omori's lunch store|
|Wedding Cake||Shoots from its candle, whip, and fires strawberries like missiles||Hosshiwa||Twin Miracle Power Shoot||A couple who were happy to be married.|
|Matsuri x2||One wields a corn cob while the other wields an apricot that are used as weapons||Oresky||Stardust Shoot||Megumi's friends who are enjoying the festival and talking about their good fortunes.|
|Karate's uniform||Martial art skill||Oresky||Twin Miracle Power Shoot||Kazumi who was worried about passing her exam.|
|Music Box||Producing terrible music and amplifying Hosshiwa's song||Hosshiwa||Twin Miracle Power Shoot||Hitomi who was strict to her club members.|
|Scarecrow||Places Choiarks and the Cures like rice plants||Namakeruda||Sparkling Baton Attack||Yuko's grandparents enjoying their farming.|
|Baseball||Pitches baseballs really hard||Namakeruda||Pinky Love Shoot||Kenta who is focusing on his studying for his re-examination.|
|Clam||Wields a small rake||Oresky||Sparkling Baton Attack||Takuma who was focusing on playing a superhero, along with Mao and Eri.|
|Knight||Wields a sword and shield|| Namakeruda|
|Were not defeated||Unknown|
|Reporter/Camera||Knows all of the Pretty Cure's previous attacks and can avoid them, also uses camera as a bazooka.||Namakeruda||Twin Miracle Power Shoot||Masuko Miyo, who wanted to find out the Cures's identities, and also wanted to become a Cure herself.|
|Sandbag||Body recover and use its hand as a chain ball.||Oresky||Twin Miracle Power Shoot||A student who practice karate for his tournament.|
|Bride||Powerful fists.||Hosshiwa||Sparkling Baton Attack||Sachiyo and Daisuke, who were delightful to get married.|
|Soccer||Can trap people in nets||Oresky||Stardust Shoot||Gon who wants to be the best.|
|Electric Guitar||Whack with guitar and shooting tuner||Namakeruda||Stardust Shoot||From the band leader.|
|Crepe||Shoot cream as missile, swing with stick and blow with crepes.||Hosshiwa||Pinky Love Shoot||From the crepe hawker.|
|Mother||Leek as a sword, packaging tape as a shield and egg as a missile.||Hosshiwa||Starlight Ascension||From the mother.|
|Son||Speed||Hosshiwa||Starlight Ascension||From the boy.|
|Lighthouse||Fires watermelon missiles from its bazooka||Oresky||Starlight Ascension||Unknown|
|Love||Shoot lasers from its forehead.||Namakeruda||Starlight Ascension||Rin who has a crush on Seiji.|
|Delinquent||Attacks using its pompadour-like hair and slamming it onto the ground.||Hosshiwa||Blue Happy Shoot||From the gang member.|
|Cook||Uses a frying pan as a shield||Namakeruda||Twin Miracle Power Shoot||Seiji who was jealous of Blue towards Megumi.|
|Palm tree x2||One of them wields a flaming stick||Madam Momere||
Hawaiian Lino Afua
|Tree||Uses tree branches as weapons and can remain rooted like an actual tree until it attacks||Oresky||Happiness Big Bang||A young man.|
|Basketball Player||Can jump very high, stretch its limbs and shoot green lasers from its hand||Namakeruda||Happiness Big Bang||Yuya, who was falling in love with Iona|
- "Saiark" appears to be translated from terrible or worst.
- These are the first monsters to gain energy from humans when they're having no negative feelings.
- This is the first season to have the monster already strong since their first appearances and are difficult to defeat.
- Namakeruda's Saiarks spread mold everywhere.
- Hosshiwa's Saiarks turn the environment into sweets and desserts.
- Oresky's Saiarks create a barren wasteland with dark clouds.
- Phantom's Saiarks turn the environment into amethyst mines or crystal.
- His also appear to have protrusions on their heads and different-looking sunglasses compared to the other Saiarks.
- Madam Momere's Saiarks turn the environment into a frozen land.
- The scarf on the Saiark shows which generals summoned it (Namakeruda: Green, Hosshiwa: Pink, Oresky: Yellow, Blue (possibly Deep Mirror), Phantom: White and Madam Momere: Purple). Saiarks with blue scarves are more powerful, but that could be because the Cures's powers were weakened because of the strong presence of the Phantom Empire.
- They are the second group of monsters who have a different-colored object on them depending on which general summoned it, preceded by Nakewameke, who had different-colored diamonds depending on who summoned it.
- Similar to Jikochuu, they are summoned without fusing an objects.
- In episode 32, it is revealed that the Saiarks might have received a power-up which allowed the environment to become darker in addition to changing the environment depending on who summoned it.