|"Then let's get to work-zakenna!"|
|This article or section is a stub and can be improved in areas such as grammar, style, wiki-formatting, spelling and expanding. The Butler Zakenna have been ordered to team up with Cure Wiki with the hope that this article might meet Cure Wiki's level of quality someday.|
Help Cure Wiki and the Butler Zakenna by editing this article or section!
Saiarks (サイアーク Saiāku?) are the main monsters of Happiness Charge Pretty Cure! and are made from the dark reflections of people's souls. They are usually summoned by the generals of the Phantom Empire when they find a likely victim. If the Cures fail to defeat the monster, the person can be stuck like this forever trapped in a dark mirror.
The monsters appear as large minions of the generals usually taking on a trait or two of the victims darkness. They wear sunglasses and scarves that have a certain color depending on who summoned it: green(Namakeruda), pink (Hosshiwa) or yellow (Oresky).Sometimes they had different styles in any condition.It appears that one object appears from them,the will form and change appearance.
List of Saiarks
|Image||Possessing||Abilities||Summoned by||Defeated with||Origin|
|Hat||Spinning||Namakeruda||Blue Happy Shoot||Sagara Mao who really liked her hat.|
|Newspaper||Wrapping||Hosshiwa||Pinky Love Shoot||A newspaper carrier who liked his job.|
|Cone||Bouncing||Namakeruda||Blue Happy Shoot||The teacher who would like to find some new friends.|
|Mole||Burrows underground and traps people in its claws||Hosshiwa||Pinky Love Shoot||Possibly from a worker that likes his job as a driller.|
|Bento Box||Uses giant spoon like a sword||Namakeruda||Pinky Love Shoot||A man who enjoyed eating at the Omori's lunch store|
|Wedding Cake||Shoots from its candle, whip, and fires strawberries like missiles||Hosshiwa||Twin Miracle Power Shoot||A couple who were happy to be married.|
|Matsuri x2||One wields a corn cob while the other wields an apricot that are used as weapons||Oresky||Stardust Shoot||Megumi's friends who are enjoying the festival and talking about their good fortunes.|
|Karate||Martial art skill||Oresky||Twin Miracle Power Shoot||Kazumi who was worried about passing her exam.|
|Music Box||Producing terrible music and amplifying Hosshiwa's song||Hosshiwa||Twin Miracle Power Shoot||Hitomi who was strict to her club members.|
|Scarecrow||Places Choiarks and the Cures like rice plants||Namakeruda||Sparkling Baton Attack||Yuko's grandparents enjoying their farming.|
|Baseball||Pitches baseballs really hard||Namakeruda||Pinky Love Shoot||Kenta who is focusing on his studying for his re-examination.|
- "Saiark" appears to be translated from terrible or worst.
- These are the first monsters to gain energy from humans, when they're having no negative feelings.
- This is the first season to have the monster already strong since their first appearances and are difficult to defeat.
- Namakeruda's Saiarks spread mold everywhere.
- Hosshiwa's Saiarks turn the environment into sweets and desserts.
- Oresky's Saiarks create a barren wasteland with dark clouds.
- The scarf on the Saiark shows which generals who summoned it (Namakeruda: Green, Hosshiwa: Pink and Oresky: Yellow)
- They are the second monster who has different colour when one of the members summoned, preceded by Nakewameke.