The monsters appear as large minions of the generals, usually taking on a trait or two of the victim's darkness. They wear red sunglasses and scarves that have a certain color depending on who summoned it: green (Namakelder), pink (Hosshiwa), yellow (Oresky), white (Phantom) , purple (Madam Momere) , dark blue (Queen Mirage) and red (Red). In episode 40, there were ones who had multi-colored scarves, possibly because they were all jointly summoned by Namakelder, Hosshiwa and Oresky. Sometimes, they have different styles in any condition. Red's Saiarks also have red bodies and their sunglasses are shaped differently.
When one of the Generals of the Phantom Empire he/she invokes fallowing incantation to summon a Saiark.
Namakelder: "Let the future reflected in the mirror turn terrible! Come, come, Saiark!" (鏡に映る未来を最悪にしろ！こいこい、サイアーク！ Kagaminiutsuru mirai o saiaku ni shiro! Koi koi, saiāku!)
Hosshiwa: "Let the future reflected in the mirror turn terrible! Welcome, my Saiark!"( 鏡に映る未来を最悪に変えちゃって！ いらっしゃい、サイアーク Kagaminiutsuru mirai o saiaku ni kae chatte! Irasshai, saiāku)
Oresky: "Let the future reflected in the mirror turn terrible! Come on, Saiark!" (鏡に映る未来を最悪に変えろ！ カモン、サイアーク！Kagaminiutsuru mirai o saiaku ni kaero! Kamon, saiāku!) Phantom: "Let the future reflected in the mirror turn terrible!" (鏡に映る未来を最悪で満たせ! Kagaminiutsuru mirai o saiaku de mitase!)
Queen Mirage: "Let the future reflected in the mirror turn terrible! Come Out! Saiark!" (鏡に映る未来を最悪に変えよ！ いでよ、サイアーク！Kagaminiutsuru mirai o saiaku ni kaeyo! Ideyo, saiāku!)
List of Saiarks
|Image||Possessing||Abilities||Summoned by||Defeated with||Origin|
|Hat||Spinning||Namakelder||Blue Happy Shoot||Sagara Mao who really liked her hat.|
|Newspaper||Wrapping||Hosshiwa||Pinky Love Shoot||A newspaper carrier who liked his job.|
|Cone||Bouncing||Namakelder||Blue Happy Shoot||The teacher who would like to find some new friends.|
|Mole||Burrows underground and traps people in its claws||Hosshiwa||Pinky Love Shoot||Possibly from a worker that likes his job as a driller.|
|Bento Box||Uses giant spoon like a sword||Namakelder||Pinky Love Shoot||A man who enjoyed eating at the Omori's lunch store|
|Wedding Cake||Shoots from its candle, whip, and fires strawberries like missiles||Hosshiwa||Twin Miracle Power Shoot||A couple who were happy to be married.|
|Matsuri x2||One wields a corn cob while the other wields an apricot that are used as weapons||Oresky||Stardust Shoot||Megumi's friends who are enjoying the festival and talking about their good fortunes.|
|Karate's uniform||Martial art skill||Oresky||Twin Miracle Power Shoot||Kazumi who was worried about passing her exam.|
|Music Box||Producing terrible music and amplifying Hosshiwa's song||Hosshiwa||Twin Miracle Power Shoot||Hitomi who was strict to her club members.|
|Scarecrow||Places Choiarks and the Cures like rice plants||Namakelder||Sparkling Baton Attack||Yuko's grandparents enjoying their farming.|
|Baseball||Pitches baseballs really hard||Namakelder||Pinky Love Shoot||Kenta who is focusing on his studying for his re-examination.|
|Clam||Wields a small rake||Oresky||Sparkling Baton Attack||Takuma who was focusing on playing a superhero, along with Mao and Eri.|
|Knight||Wields a sword and shield|| Namakeruda|
|Were not defeated||Unknown; possibly from trapped denizens|
|Reporter/Camera||Knows all of the Pretty Cure's previous attacks and can avoid them, also uses camera as a bazooka.||Namakelder||Twin Miracle Power Shoot||Masuko Miyo, who wanted to find out the Cures's identities, and also wanted to become a Cure herself.|
|Sandbag||Body recover and use its hand as a chain ball.||Oresky||Twin Miracle Power Shoot||A student who practice karate for his tournament.|
|Bride||Powerful fists.||Hosshiwa||Sparkling Baton Attack||Sachiyo and Daisuke, who were delightful to get married.|
|Soccer||Can trap people in nets||Oresky||Stardust Shoot||Gon who wants to be the best.|
| Electric Guitar|
|Whack with guitar and shooting tuner|
Shoot cream as missile, swing with stick and blow with crepes.
| Stardust Shoot|
Pinky Love Shoot
| From the band leader.|
From the crepe hawker.
|Mother||Leek as a sword, packaging tape as a shield and egg as a missile.||Hosshiwa||Starlight Ascension||From the mother.|
|Son||Speed||Hosshiwa||Starlight Ascension||From the boy.|
|Lighthouse||Fires watermelon missiles from its bazooka||Oresky||Starlight Ascension||Unknown|
|Love||Shoot lasers from its forehead.||Namakelder||Starlight Ascension||Rin who has a crush on Seiji.|
|Delinquent||Attacks using its pompadour-like hair and slamming it onto the ground.||Hosshiwa||Blue Happy Shoot||From the gang member.|
|Cook||Uses a frying pan as a shield||Namakelder||Twin Miracle Power Shoot||Seiji who was jealous of Blue towards Megumi.|
|Palm tree x2||One of them wields a flaming stick.||Madam Momere||Unknown|
|Tree||Uses tree branches as weapons and can remain rooted like an actual tree until it attacks.||Oresky||Happiness Big Bang||From a young man.|
|Basketball Player||Can jump very high, stretch its limbs and shoot green lasers from its hand.||Namakelder||Happiness Big Bang||Yuya, who was falling in love with Iona.|
|Rocket||Can fire multiple missiles and can fly fast with its two rockets.||Oresky||Happiness Big Bang||Mami, who wanted to complete her rocket.|
|Festival||Can fire from a cannon in its chest, can spin very fast and fire missiles that spread more mold.||Namakelder||Happiness Big Bang||The student council president, who helped out Hime for the festival.|
|Parakeet||Can fly very fast, screech very loud and flap its wings hard to produce blades||Hosshiwa||Happiness Big Bang||Mitsutani, who was trying to warm up to Yuko's food, along with her pet parakeet|
|Birthday||Uses a ribbon to whip and wrap people up, fires lasers from a party hat-like hand, and its head opens up to reveal a springy fist.||Oresky||Happiness Big Bang||The attendants at Megumi's birthday party, who are having a good time|
|Jack-O'-Lantern||Fires lasers from its mouth and eyes, and can also shoot bats from its mouth.||Oresky||Happiness Big Bang||Takuma, Eri and Mao, who were enjoying the Halloween festival.|
|Kung Fu||Shoots lasers from its fists||Hosshiwa||Innocent Purification||Unknown|
|Santa Claus||Throws wreathes and can wrap up people with ribbons||Red||Innocent Purification||Unknown|
|Diamante||Unknown||Black Fang||Happiness Big Bang||From an engaged woman|
|Windmill||Unknown||Black Fang||Pinky Love Shoot||Unknown|
|Bee||Unknown||Black Fang||From Orihara Tsumugi|
|Teddy bear||Unknown||Black Fang||From Orihara Tsumugi|
|Stuffed rabbit||Unknown||Black Fang||From Orihara Tsumugi|
- "Saiark" appears to be translated from terrible or worst.
- These are the first monsters to gain energy from humans when they're having no negative feelings.
- This is the first season to have the monster already strong since their first appearances and are difficult to defeat.
- Namakelder's Saiarks spread mold everywhere.
- Hosshiwa's Saiarks turn the environment into sweets and desserts.
- Oresky's Saiarks create a barren wasteland with dark clouds.
- Phantom's Saiarks turn the environment into amethyst mines or crystal.
- His also appear to have protrusions on their heads and different-looking sunglasses compared to the other Saiarks.
- Madam Momere's Saiarks turn the environment into a frozen land.
- Mirage's Saiarks creates a fog and utter chaos.
- Red's Saiarks have different-shaped sunglasses as well and have red bodies but their environment is unknown.
- The scarf on the Saiark shows which generals summoned it (Namakelder: Green, Hosshiwa: Pink, Oresky: Yellow), Blue (Queen Mirage), Phantom: White, Madam Momere: Purple and red (Red). Saiarks with blue scarves are more powerful, but that could be because the Cures's powers were weakened because of the strong presence of the Phantom Empire. When the Oresky Trio summoned the Saiarks simultaneously, their scarves were multi-colored.
- They are the second group of monsters who have a different-colored object on them depending on which general summoned it, preceded by Nakewameke, who had different-colored diamonds depending on who summoned it.
- Similar to Jikochuu, they are summoned without fusing to an object.
- When multiple people are captured, they could sometimes either produce multiple Saiarks or just one.
- In episode 41, several Saiarks from past episodes were summoned, though they all had dark blue scarves instead of the ones they had on the first time they were featured.