Mofurun noticed that this article lacks content or has faulty grammar and information. She says you can help by this stub!
ルールー アムール Rūrū Amūru
|Season||HUGtto! Pretty Cure|
|Hair Color||Lilac (as Ruru)|
Lavender (as Cure Amour)
|Alter Ego||Cure Amour|
|Japanese Voice Actor||Tamura Yukari|
Ruru Amour (ルールー アムール Rūrū Amūru?) is a main character from HUGtto! Pretty Cure. She is an android girl who used to work for the Criasu Corporation as a part-timer in the Azababu branch office until she began to develop a human heart while investigating the Cures and eventually sided with them. She added the surname Amour when she started her investigation of the Cures; before that she was only called Ruru. Ruru's alter ago is Cure Amour (キュアアムール?) and she is known as the Pretty Cure of Love.
As a villain, she had lilac hair worn up with one part shaped like horns and pale skin, with violet eyes. She had a black cape that is dark red on the inside. She also wore a purple and black dress with black boots and arm warmers. When she's reprogrammed, she wore a shiny black bodysuit with metallic armor covering most parts of her body, including a gauntlet on her left arm that can become a laser cannon.
When not in her villain outfit, her hair becomes extremely long and styled in two low twintails with the two strands previously worn up now worn down. She wears a gray off-the-shoulder top with loose elbow-length sleeves and bright purple straps and lining. It appears she also wears a dark gray sleeveless shirt underneath it. She also wears indigo shorts with a purple belt, long dark gray stockings, and bright purple shoes. She also wears a dark gray choker with a purple diamond shape in the front. When she becomes good, her clothes become lighter-colored and her headband and hair ties are yellow instead of black.
As Cure Amour, she loses the twintails and her hair becomes longer and pale lavender, with part of it styled into two bows on top of head with more volume in the back and several strands that curl. On the left side of her head is a purple ribbon with light blue frills on the top and a large white frill decorating the bottom. Her eyes become lighter purple with longer eyelashes that curl at the ends. She also wears lipstick. The bodice of her dress is violet with a magenta tie-like ribbon near the neck. The sleeves are white with magenta trim and resemble the ones on her top with her shoulders exposed. Her sash is purple with her PreHeart pouch with a red bow on the left side. Her skirt is violet and resembles Macherie's in design, with magenta lining and white frills decorating each layer, with the frills being longer in the back. She also has three layers of fabric of different shades of purple and pink that resemble coattails in the back. Her boots, which are light purple with purple cross-like designs and black soles, are thigh-high as is her black stockings. She wears white wrist-length gloves with a small purple ribbon at each end and white puffball earrings.
As Ruru, she first attacked the Cures in episode 7, taking over for Papple while she was out on a date. She targeted Ichijou Ranze, using her Prickly Powerer to possess a computer and create an Oshimaida. While up in her UFO, she analyzed the Cures while they battled it, feeding the data to the Oshimaida and allowing it to easily defeat them. However, Cure Ange received a new Mirai Crystal, allowing her to grow stronger and throw it off before it was purified.
Wanting to gather more information on the Cures, Ruru infiltrates Hana's home, rewriting her mother's memories and making her believe that Ruru is a friend's daughter. Despite this, Hana almost immediately accepts her as a friend.
As an android, she follows instructions faithfully. Analysis is her strong point, so her advice is precisely calculated. She doesn't show much of her emotions. However, during her time of investigating the Cures, she starts to develop them.
Like her colleagues, she calls forth a victim's Prickly Powerer with the words "Hope for tomorrow, begone! Negative Wave!" (明日への希望よ消えろ!ネガティブウェーブ! Asu e no kibō yo kiero! Negatibu Uēbu!?). She can then turn this power into an Oshimaida with the words "I'm ordering you! Oshimaida!" (はっちゅう!オシマイダー! Hacchū! Oshimaidā!?). She travels inside a UFO-like ship whenever she goes to attack the Cures or summon an Oshimaida. She also appears to have the power to rewrite people's memories, making Hana's mother Sumire believe that she is an acquaintance's daughter in order to infiltrate her home before taking on a human form.
Ruru is also shown to be incredibly intelligent and adept at sports. She can also quickly skim through books and store the information within quickly as well. She also has super speed and precision, allowing her to easily surpass the crowd at the supermarket and grab the eggs. However, because of her being an android, she lacks emotions, which contributes to her having almost no social skills. She starts to develop some as she spies on the Cures and befriends a girl named Emiru, the latter whom she stands up for against Emiru's brother.
- Listol - Her former superior.
- Papple, Charaleet, Daigan - Her former colleagues. Papple appears to not think much of her, often calling her a useless mechanical doll.
- Aisaki Emiru - Ruru first encountered Emiru in episode 15 when the latter was going around the town as "Cure Emiru". The two soon develop a sort of a friendship when Ruru comes over the Emiru's house, learning about her secret passion for the guitar. When she plays it, Ruru starts to emote, which is strange to her. When Emiru's brother Masato enters the room and tells her not to play the guitar because it wasn't ladylike, Ruru stands up for her and becomes angry for what he had said. At the end of the day, Emiru tries to get Ruru to be a Pretty Cure with her.
"Loving everyone! The Pretty Cure of Love! Cure Amour!"
Min'na Daisuki! Ai no Purikyua! Kyua Amūru!
- Heart Dance! (ハートダンス！?) is an attack that she can only perform if she has her PreHeart, her respective Mirai Crystal and Cure Macherie with her. It first appeared in episode 20.
- Amour Rock n' Roll (アムールロックンロール?) is a solo attack she performs with her Twin Love Guitar.
- Twin Love Rock Beat (ツインラブ・ロックビート?) is a group attack she performs with Cure Macherie. To use it, in addition to having Macherie with her, she needs her Twin Love Guitar and Mirai Crystal.
Ruru's voice actor, Tamura Yukari, has participated in several image songs for the character she voices. Many of them include duets with Hikisaka Rie, who voices Nono Hana, Hon'izumi Rina, who voices Yakushiji Saaya, Ogura Yui, who voices Kagayaki Homare, and Tamura Nao, who voices Aisaki Emiru.
- Friends With You (Along with Tamura Nao)
- Big Love∞Infinite POWER (Along with Tamura Nao)
- HUGtto! Future✩Dreamer (5 PRECURE Ver.) (Along with Hikisaka Rie, Hon'izumi Rina, Ogura Yui and Tamura Nao)
- HUGtto! YELL FOR YOU (Along with Hikisaka Rie, Hon'izumi Rina, Ogura Yui and Tamura Nao)
- LOVE & LOVE (Along with Tamura Nao)
- In episode 17, it is revealed that Ruru's model number is RUR-9500, "R.U.R." being a reference to Karel Čapek's 1920 play that was the origin of the word 'robot'.
- Ruru's birthday is on September 23rd, making her Zodiac sign Libra.
- Main article: Ruru Amour/Image Gallery
|V • T • EHUGtto! Pretty Cure characters|
|Cures||Nono Hana/Cure Yell • Yakushiji Saaya/Cure Ange • Kagayaki Homare/Cure Étoile • Aisaki Emiru/Cure Macherie • Ruru Amour/Cure Amour|
|Mascots||Hugtan • Hariham Harry|
|Villains||Criasu Corporation • George Kurai • Doctor Traum • Listol • Daigan • Papple • Gelos • Bicine • Ruru • Charaleet • Oshimaida|
|Others||Nono Shintarou • Nono Sumire • Nono Kotori • Anno Tanpopo • Yakushiji Reira • Yakushiji Shuji • Tokura Junna • Momoi Aki • Senrai Fumito • Amano Hinase • Wakamiya Henri • Yoshimi Rita • Ichijou Ranze • Aisaki Masato|