The Prism Stones (プリズムストーン Purizumu Sutōn) are seven magical stones that ensure the survival of the Garden of Light. The Prism Stones are heart-shaped, and each is a different color of the rainbow. They belong in the Prism Hopish and the pink one is primarily in the middle.
Garden of Light
Five of the Prism Stones were stolen when the Dusk Zone invaded the Garden of Light. Mepple and Mipple were given the red and indigo stones, respectively, for safekeeping before fleeing the Garden of Light. They keep the stones in their tails while they have Pretty Cure recover the rest of them.
Each of the Dark King's five servants holds a Prism Stone. With the defeat of each one, a Prism Stone is recovered, with the exception of Kiriya, who willingly gave up his stone at the cost of his own life.
- Orange Prism Stone - Poisony
- Yellow Prism Stone - Kiriya
- Green Prism Stone - Pisard
- Blue Prism Stone - Gekidrago
- Purple Prism Stone - Ilkubo
- In Pretty Rhythm there are also Prism Stones. In both series they are heart-shaped gems, but while the Prism Stones in Pretty Cure are found after the defeat after an enemy, they are fashion-typed clothing items the performers use in Pretty Rhythm.
- At one point in episode 30, Pollun juggles all the Prism Stones as if he wanted someone to play with him.