Pretty Cure Wiki
|"The increasing source of knowledge, Pretty Cure Wiki!"|
| Welcome to Pretty Cure Wiki's database that anyone can edit!
This wiki is a comprehensive encyclopedia that covers the anime series, characters, storylines, and other relevant material to the Pretty Cure series.
It should be noted that Cure Wiki has decided to have the Japanese names appearing in the series in the Western style, which means that the family name comes before the given name.
Please tell your friends about this wiki and help us to make this an information source of Pretty Cure to be proud of.
This wiki contains a plethora of spoilers relating the Pretty Cure series. Read at your own risk!
This wiki currently has 1,691 articles since its creation.
In the news
- A new Pretty Cure in Go! Princess Pretty Cure has been leaked. Her name is Cure Scarlet.
- Go! Princess Pretty Cure trademark filed on Japan http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-10-29/go-princess-precure-trademark-filed/.80460
- The new All Stars film of 2015 will be called: Pretty Cure All Stars: Haru no Carnival♪. http://dailyanimenews.net/news/44278-next-precure-film-will-be-dance-featured-all-stars-spring-carnival.html
- There are only two Pretty Cure sequels. Those being, Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart and Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo!. Yes! GoGo! was the last sequel in the Pretty Cure franchise.
- It is usually common for the new lead Cure to bump into the lead Cure from the previous season in the Pretty Cure All Stars movies. However, Aida Mana from Doki Doki! Pretty Cure did not bump into the previous lead Cure (Hoshizora Miyuki) in Pretty Cure All Stars New Stage 2.
- The mascots of the Pretty Cure franchise all seem to know each other, implying that they all attended the school, Fairy Academy.
How to Help
- Start editing an article.
- Create missing articles.
- Categorize uncategorized articles.
- Expand articles tagged as stubs.
- See what else need to be done at the Community Portal.
- Not sure where to start?