Mofurun noticed that this article lacks content or has faulty grammar and information. She says you can help by this stub!
Pretty Cure! Open My Heart! (プリキュア！オープンマイハート！ Purikyua! Ōpen Mai Hāto!?) is the official transformation phrase used by the Cures in Heartcatch Pretty Cure!. To activate the transformation, the girls need their respective transformation devices (Heart Perfume for Tsubomi, Erika, and Shiny Perfume Itsuki. Yuri uses the Heart Pot) and Heart Seeds provided by their mascot partners.
"Pretty Cure! Open My Heart!" is also the title of the transformation music track found on original soundtrack albums. The long version can be found in album Pretty Cure All Stars New Stage: Mirai no Tomodachi Original Soundtrack.
Pretty Cure and Mascot Partners
List of Sequences
Blossom — Episode 1
Marine — Episode 3
Blossom and Marine — Episode 4
Sunshine — Episode 23
Marine and Sunshine — Movie
Blossom, Marine, and Sunshine — Episode 25
Moonlight — Episode 33
Blossom, Marine, Sunshine and Moonlight — Episode 36
Flower — Episode 44
Tsubomi to Blossom
The sequence begins when she holds up her Heart Perfume and the top part slides down. Chypre then creates her Heart Seed and Tsubomi shouts "Pretty Cure! Open My Heart!" She inserts the seed into her Heart Perfume and the transformation begins. She then sprays her perfume around, forming first her dress, then her boots and finally her bracelets. Then her hair turns bright pink and lengthens into a ponytail. She sprays the top of her hair and her hair bow and earrings appear. She puts her perfume to her skirt and it becomes encased in a white and pink bag. She jumps down and introduces herself.
Erika to Marine
The sequence begins when she holds up her Heart Perfume and the top part slides down. Coffret creates her Heart Seed and she shouts "Pretty Cure! Open My Heart!" She inserts the seed into her Heart Perfume and the transformation starts. She then sprays the perfume all around forming her dress, shoes and bracelets. Her hair then turns neon blue and gets longer. She creates her hair ornaments and earrings with her perfume. She puts her perfume to her lower body and is encased in a little pink and white-colored bag. She spins, and lands on the ground, and then introduces herself.
Itsuki to Sunshine
The sequence begins when she holds up her Shiny Perfume and the top part slides down. Her hair become longer, and Potpourri creates her Heart Seed for her. Then Itsuki shouts "Pretty Cure! Open my Heart!" She inserts the seed into the Shiny Perfume and transformation begins. She then sprays the perfume all around, tossing it around as she goes. Her top, skirt, boots and bracelets appear. Then her hair color changes to bright yellow and becomes styled into twintails as her hair ornaments and earrings appear. She puts her perfume to her skirt and it transforms to little pink and white colored bag. She spins and kicks around and introduces herself.
Yuri to Moonlight
First the Heart Pot explodes, leaving only the lid, and her Heart Seed becomes a complete one. She grabs the lid and shouts "Pretty Cure! Open My Heart!" She then inserts the seed into it and turns the button around and then her face is reflected in the Heart Pot's mirror. The Mirror sparkles and the transformation starts. She spins around in a flurry of purple rose petals as her costume appears. She then flies down in her full outfit as her hair turns light purple. She puts the lid to her breast and it turns into a rose brooch with the Heartcatch insignia and she flips part of her bangs, which sharpens before introducing herself.
- The transformation for Heartcatch Pretty Cure! is unique, in which the girls are clothed in glowing dresses before their Cure costumes come on. In all other series, the girls have glowing bodies instead.
- This transformation is the first in which the girls actively apply magic onto their bodies to gain their Cure costumes. All previous seasons had passive transformation sequences. This is followed by Smile Pretty Cure's transformation "Pretty Cure! Smile Charge!" and Go! Princess Pretty Cure's transformation "Pretty Cure, Princess Engage!".
- Though the Cures in this season are able to transform alone, they still need their mascot partners to grant them their Pretty Cure Seed, with the exception of Cure Moonlight, who already has part of her seed and derives the other half from the Heart Pot.
- Because she lost her Heart Perfume, Cure Moonlight's transformation is the shortest.
- Cure Flower's transformation sequence was not shown in full, only her introduction was shown.
- In earlier episodes, Tsubomi and Erika transformed together in one scene if they were together to begin with.
- Itsuki's / Cure Sunshine's transformation differs from Tsubomi's / Cure Blossom's and Erika's / Cure Marine's in some ways
- Potpourri is releasing Itsuki's Pretty Cure Seed while held in Itsuki's hands, while Chypre and Coffret are flying around.
- Itsuki's hair has two changes while transforming, at the beginning it becomes longer and in the end it turns bright yellow and gets tied to twin tails.
- Itsuki actively sprays her feet and both of her wrists to create her boots and arm protectors respectively.
- Itsuki is the only Heartcatch Pretty Cure to have a midriff in Cure form.
- Like Yuri / Cure Moonlight Itsuki does not have an ending pose after transforming and before introducing herself.
- She is the only member in her team that changes her voice during and after the transformation.
- When Tsubomi and Erika transform together, they spray each other to add the bows on their bodices.