|"Then let's get to work-zakenna!"|
|This article is a stub and can be improved in areas such as grammar, style, wiki-formatting, spelling and expanding. The Butler Zakenna have been ordered to team up with Cure Wiki with the hope that this article might meet Cure Wiki's level of quality someday.|
Help Cure Wiki and the Butler Zakenna by editing this article or section!
|Season||Futari wa Pretty Cure|
|Home Place||Dusk Zone|
|Japanese Voice Actor||Uran Sakiko|
|English Voice Actor||Kris Rundle|
Poisony (ポイズニー Poizunii?) (Pandora for the English dub) is featured in episodes 12 through 20 and is the only woman of the five denizens of the Dusk Zone, followed by Regine. She is the holder of the orange Prism Stone. Instead of making a big show of calling on Zakennas like Pisard and Gekidorago, she snaps her fingers and is much more discrete about it. She often takes on a human appearance to gain the trust of the girls before attacking. In her true form, she resembles a vampire due to her pale skin, dark attire with a cape, and fangs. She has the power to extend her hair and attack with it.
Poisony is the older sister of Kiriya. Or just someone seen as a sister to him and after she vanishes he vanished one episode later. Despite this, they only worked together in two episodes.
Poisony is first portrayed as a resentful and merciless woman, who ignore caring people.
Poisony may come from the word "poison", whereas the "-y" at the end may be an English way to make it an adjective or adverb.
Pandora may refer to Pandora's Box.
- Out of the main five villains at the beginning of the series, Poisony had the most episodes. Having a total of 8 with her as the villain. Pisard only had 5, Gekidrago 6, and Kiriya had 2 or 3.
- Poisony is the first female antagonist to appear in the very first Pretty Cure season.
- Poisony is the first villain to attack with her own hair, before Sasorina from Heartcatch Pretty Cure!.
- The first ending mistakes that her hair is a pale light blue.
- Poisony's English voice actor also voices Pollun.