七瀬ゆい Nanase Yui
|Season||Go! Princess Pretty Cure|
|Hair Color||Dark Blue|
|Japanese Voice Actor||Yoshimura Haruka|
Yui has dark blue hair tied into two braids that she leaves resting over her shoulders. She has pink eyes with glasses. She is mostly seen in her school uniform. Her formal clothes consist of a yellow hat, light blue shirt over a yellow one and light brown skirt. In the summer, she wears a short-sleeved mint green blouse and light yellow shorts. In the winter, she wears a white hat, a flutter-sleeved mint green top over a white shirt, yellow shorts, black tights, and gold boots.
Yui seems to be very friendly as she shows her new roommate Haruno Haruka (who she just met) around the school. She also has a talent for art as her dream is to make a best selling picture book.
Meeting Haruka and Becoming the First Target
When Haruka arrives at Noble Academy, Yui appears and shows her around. Haruka goes into the forest and Yui follows her, only for Close, one of the generals of Dys Dark, to lock her dream of being an author away and create a Zetsuborg. She is soon freed after Haruka, who transformed into Cure Flora, purified it.
Yui's voice actress, Yoshimura Haruka, has participated in an image song for the character she voices. This duet is sung with Shimamura Yu, who voices Haruno Haruka.
- I'll be Fine Tomorrow Right?! (Along with Shimamura Yu)
- Yui shares the same name with Nao's youngest sister, Midorikawa Yui.
- She is the first character in this series who had her dream taken more than twice.
- She is also the first character to fight back from within the Cage of Despair, thereby allowing the Cures to defeat the Zetsuborg created from her dream.
- Though being a supporting character, Yui has her own episode to center around her dreams.