七瀬ゆい Nanase Yui
|Season||Go! Princess Pretty Cure|
|Hair Color||Dark Blue|
|Japanese Voice Actor||Yoshimura Haruka|
Yui has dark blue hair worn in braided pigtails hanging over her shoulders and spread out bangs. She wears a pair of glasses over her maroon eyes. She is mostly seen in her school uniform. Her formal clothes consist of a yellow hat, light blue shirt over a yellow one and light brown skirt. In the summer, she wears a short-sleeved mint green blouse and light yellow shorts. In the winter, she wears a white hat, a flutter-sleeved mint green top over a white shirt, yellow shorts, black tights, and gold boots.
Yui is a friendly girl who does what she can to help others. She aspires to become a picture book author and loves fantasy and searching for inspiration. Towa describes her as "the sun for Pretty Cure", in that her kindness and hope is what reminds them on what is truly important. Even if she can't become a Cure herself, she knows she can still make a difference.
Meeting Haruka and Becoming the First Target
When Haruka arrives at Noble Academy, Yui appears and shows her around. Haruka goes into the forest and Yui follows her, only for Close, one of the generals of Dys Dark, to lock her dream of being an author away and create a Zetsuborg. She is soon freed after Haruka, who transformed into Cure Flora, purified it.
Yui's voice actress, Yoshimura Haruka, has participated in an image song for the character she voices. This duet is sung with Shimamura Yu, who voices Haruno Haruka.
- I'll be Fine Tomorrow Right?! (Along with Shimamura Yu)
- Yui shares the same name with Nao's youngest sister, Midorikawa Yui.
- She is the first character in this series who had her dream taken more than twice.
- She is also the first character to fight back from within the Cage of Despair, thereby allowing the Cures to defeat the Zetsuborg created from her dream.
- Though being a supporting character, Yui has her own episode to center around her dreams.