|"Then let's get to work-zakenna!"|
|This article or section is a stub and can be improved in areas such as grammar, style, wiki-formatting, spelling and expanding. The Butler Zakenna have been ordered to team up with Cure Wiki with the hope that this article might meet Cure Wiki's level of quality someday.|
Help Cure Wiki and the Butler Zakenna by editing this article or section!
|Season||Fresh Pretty Cure!|
He grants the members of Labyrinth their items. In episode 49 it is revealed that the Moebius we have seen throughout the series is just a robot. The real Moebius is a supercomupter that hypnotised its creators i.e. the people of Labyrinth.
- Like Dune and Noise, he appeared late in the series.
- He is the only villian to be a supercomputer.
- He is the first villian to be made from something/someone, followed by Noise.
- He, Belzei Gertrude from Futari wa Pretty Cure and Aoki Soutarou from Smile Pretty Cure share the same voice actor, Nishimura Tomomichi.
- His and the other main villains silhouettes (Dark King, Goyan, Desperaia, the Boss, and Dune) are seen in Pretty Cure All Stars DX 3: Mirai ni Todoke! Sekai wo Tsunagu☆Niji-Iro no Hana. Moebius' silhouette represents Labyrinth.
- His name is a reference to Moebius strip.
- There's another villain who collects the humans' data, it's Quartzmon from Digimon Xros Wars: The Young Hunters Who Leapt Thhrough Time.