|Season||Fresh Pretty Cure!|
|Japanese Voice Actor||Nishimura Tomomichi|
He grants the members of Labyrinth their items. In episode 49, it is revealed that the Moebius we have seen throughout the series is just a robot. The real Moebius is a supercomputer that hypnotized its creators i.e. the people of Labyrinth.
- Like Dune and Noise, he appeared late in the series.
- He is the only villain to be a supercomputer.
- He is the first villain to be made from something/someone, followed by Noise.
- He, Belzei Gertrude from Futari wa Pretty Cure and Aoki Soutarou from Smile Pretty Cure! share the same voice actor, Nishimura Tomomichi.
- His and the other main villains silhouettes (Evil King, Goyan, Desperaia, the Boss, and Dune) are seen in Pretty Cure All Stars DX 3: Mirai ni Todoke! Sekai wo Tsunagu☆Niji-Iro no Hana. Moebius' silhouette represents Labyrinth.
- His name is a reference to Moebius strip.
- Unlike the other main villains, Moebius was not defeated by Pretty Cures. He rather destroyed himself.