ミスシャムール Misu Shamūru
|Season||Go! Princess Pretty Cure|
|Home Place||Hope Kingdom|
|First Appearance||GPPC06 (true form)|
GPPC07 (human form)
|Japanese Voice Actor||Shintani Mayumi|
Miss Shamour first appears from the Princess Lesson Pad to try to teach the girls the proper manners at a tea party. Haruka calls her a cat and says she's cute, but this does not even phase the mascot. Miss Shamour then summons a rather large tea set and starts to teach the girls the proper way to make tea and what manners to have at a tea party. Haruka has a lot of trouble with this, but Kirara and Minami get it instantly and because of Haruka's screwups, Miss Shamour calls her a bud. When Prince Kanata calls, Miss Shamour returns to the lesson pad.
Helping Kuroro and Shut
In episode 33, Miss Shamour helps Kuroro, who had just awoken after resting following his purification in the Cures' hands, become reacquainted in the real world by taking him on a tour around Yumegahama. Along the way, they encounter a quarreling group of calico and black cats and she decides to help them settle their differences with a fashion contest. The Cures assist the cats with their own fashion sense. During that contest, Shut appears and targets the black cats, using their dreams to create a trio of Zetsuborgs. As the Cures handled the Zetsuborgs, Shut dueled against Miss Shamour. She holds her own against Shut as she explains that a princess must make people smile, which helps the Cures purify the Zetsuborgs. She also helps Shut, who had been rejected enough as it is with Dys Dark, by giving him a brand new makeup job to go along with his changing outlook. Also, Kuroro promises to learn as much as he can before he returns to Hope Kingdom.
As a mascot, she resembles a Siamese cat with white fur and ears that resemble dark purple hair. She has blue eyes and a red ribbon around her neck and carries a stick with a cat's paw on top.
As a human, she resembles a tall woman wearing a purple and white jumpsuit with a red bow in the front and black boots. Her face retains some of the features of her mascot form and her hair becomes darker. She also keeps her tail.
As the Princess Cure's teacher, Miss Shamour is very serious and somewhat stern but patient. She wants to train them to be true princesses and find the one that will be the grand princess. She also sometimes says English words in place of some Japanese words. When she appears from the lesson pad, she says "Gokigenyo, everyone" and to begin a lesson, she says "Lesson Start."
- Princess Pretty Cure - She seems to have a student-teacher relationship with the girls on her first appearance and is not very friendly. However like most teachers, she seems to be very patient and understands that some things may take a lot of work.
- Pafu and Aroma - As a senior Royal Fairy, she mentors the two and gives them tests to see if they can become Prince Kanata's servants (Maid for Pafu and Butler for Aroma).
- Prince Kanata - She is said to have taught the prince how to play the violin.
- Princess Towa - Just like Kanata, she also taught Towa how to play the violin. It was she who told Haruka and the other about her, calling Towa "La Petite Princess" and implying her sadness on the fact that the princess has been missing for a long time.
She seems to have the ability to call out materials for the princess lessons out of thin air. She can also change into a human, which she first does in episode 7.
Also, she is incredibly skilled at every lesson that the Princess Pretty Cures are asking her to teach them. These skills are said to be necessary to become Grand Princesses. Some of the lessons included arranging a tea party, dress-making, learning the violin and applying makeup.
In episode 33, it is revealed that she could be a formidable fighter, holding her own against Shut using her staff like a sword. The staff itself can extend to a longer length, as shown in episode 48.
Miss Shamour's voice actress, Shintani Mayumi, has participated in an image song for the character she voices. The only duet she sings is sung with Kaida Yuki, who voices Kuroro.
- Lesson Start!! (Along with Kaida Yuki)
- Miss Shamour is the fourteenth mascot that can transform into her human form, preceded by Coco and Nuts from Yes! Pretty Cure 5, Milk and Syrup from Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo!, Coupe from Heartcatch Pretty Cure!, Siren from Suite Pretty Cure♪, Candy and Pop from Smile Pretty Cure!, Sharuru, Raquel, Lance and Dabyi from Doki Doki! Pretty Cure and Phantom from Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!.
- Miss Shamour is the third cat-like mascot who can transform into a human.
- Miss Shamour and Pop are the only mascots to retain some of their mascot features in human form.
- Miss Shamour is the first mascot to live within a device (Princess Lesson Pad), followed by Ha-chan who lives within the Linkle Smartbook.
|V • T • EMascots|
| Futari wa|
|Mepple • Mipple • Pollun • (Lulun)|
|Splash Star||Flappy • Choppy • Moop • Foop|
| Yes! 5|
|Coco • Natts • Milk • Pinkies • (Syrup) • (Mailpo)|
|Fresh!||Tarte • Chiffon • Azukina • Pickruns|
|Heartcatch!||Chypre • Coffret • Coupe • Potpourri • Cologne|
|Suite♪||Hummy • Siren • Fairy Tones|
|Smile!||Candy • Pop|
|Doki Doki!||Sharuru • Raquel • Lance • Dabyi • Ai|
|Happiness Charge!||Ribbon • Glasan • Aloalo • PhanPhan|
|Go! Princess||Pafu • Aroma • Miss Shamour • Kuroro|
|Mahou Tsukai!||Mofurun • Ha-chan|
|KiraKira☆A La Mode||Pekorin • Chourou|
|All Stars||EnEn • Gureru • Yumeta • Maamu|