|"Then let's get to work-zakenna!"|
|This article or section is a stub and can be improved in areas such as grammar, style, wiki-formatting, spelling and expanding. The Butler Zakenna have been ordered to team up with Cure Wiki so that this article will meet Cure Wiki's level of quality someday.|
Help Cure Wiki and the Butler Zakenna by editing this article or section!
マダム・モメール Madamu Momēru
|Season||Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!|
|Eye Color||Dark Green|
|Home Place||Phantom Empire|
|Japanese Voice Actor||Hamada Kenji|
HistoryShe is never seen when Axia is open. She easily defeated the Alo~ha Cures and taunted them saying Cure Wave is holding Sunset down and leaves them. She later comes to their house demanding where is his Pretty Cures fighting, taunting them again when she was confronted by Ohana and Olina. The two transform into Cure Sunset and Cure Wave with Momere saying they still want to be beaten again. This time, the Happiness Charge Pretty Cure were there to help. Madam Momere is surprised that they were in Hawaii. Momere orders the Saiarks and Choiarks to attack both teams. Cure Fortune managed to defeat one of Momere's Saiarks. Madam Momere continues to taunt the Alo~ha Pretty Cures when Cure Honey steps in and says the two have a bond before healing them. Sunset and Wave were able to perform their group attack and defeat Madam Momere's last Saiark. Momere curses the Alo~ha Pretty Cures and leaves angrily with Hawaii returning back to normal.
Madam Momere appears to have short purple/dark purple hair with an upward curl. She has dark green eyes and wears lipstick and has a beard. She wears a light pink low-cut blouse and white pants and also wears a necklace and earrings. She also carries a handkerchief.
She is a flamboyant, cool-headed and charismatic feminine lady. She also enjoys it when people fight among each other, even to the point of telling someone to get rid of their friends because they are holding them back.
Like the other commanders, She can trap people in the mirrors to create Saiarks.
Alo~ha Pretty Cure - Her main enemies. She often badmouths them because they don't work as twin sisters and is delighted when she watches them argue.
- Her Saiarks turn the environment into frozen lands.
- Her beard and lipstick looks similar to Leva's.
- She is the third villain with purple as a theme color, preceded by Joker and Belzei Gertrude.
- She is the first general of the Phantom Empire who did not target Pikarigaoka yet, but that could be because she only targets the Alo~ha Pretty Cure of Hawaii.
- She is the fourth villain overall to end her sentences a certain way, preceded Akaoni, Majorina, Namakelder and followed by Shut.
- She is the only general who appears in one episode.
- She is never seen summoning a Saiark.
- Her fate is unknown after the destruction of the Phantom Empire.
- Madam Momere is the second villain to have "madam" part of her name after Cutie Madame.
- Although she is a female, she is voiced by a male voice actor.