To activate the object, they have to insert their Cure Loveads and then touch the hearts and it lights in their theme color. Each Cure uses their Arrow in a different way. Cure Rosetta uses her Arrow to draw a circle, forming a barrier, Cure Diamond taps her Arrow as a tambourine, Cure Sword uses her Arrow as a crossbow, and Cure Heart uses her as actual bow and arrow.
Love Heart Arrow appears as in a similar look to a Crossbow. It has a heart shape but Cure Heart's and Sword's have a open shape, and a big red heart where you can insert the Cure Lovead, it also has a pink heart in the bottom. The top heart can light in the color of the Cures.
The Arrow can undergo the Cures second individual attacks, which is:
- Cure Heart: Heart Shoot (Heart Shot in the dub)
- Cure Diamond: Diamond Shower
- Cure Rosetta: Rosetta Reflection
- Cure Sword: Sparkle Sword
It also can undergo the Cures group attack:
- Lovely Force Arrow (Togetherness Power Arrow in Glitter Force Doki Doki)
- Lovely Force Reflection (a group version of "Rosetta Reflection")
- The shape of it has a similar look to Princess Candle from Smile! and the Fantastic Belltier from Suite.
- The Cures tracing their finger across the rainbow portion while it plays a musical scale is similar to the Cure Stick.