Mofurun noticed that this article lacks content or has faulty grammar and information. She says you can help by this stub!
The LovePreBrace (ラブプリブレス RabuPuriBuresu?) is the Happiness Charge Pretty Cure! Cures' main attack item. With exclusion of Cure Honey and Cure Fortune, after gaining her new power, every Cure of the season wears it around their forearms. To execute an attack, they would have to turn the rainbow-colored dial.
A pink heart with a gem in the center and bow on top that hangs from a smaller, pale pink heart ornament. In the center is a crystal surrounded by six gems, coming in red, purple, yellow, green, orange, and blue. The LovePreBrace attaches to a wrist strap.
- Cure Honey does not possess a LovePreBrace. Instead, she uses her Honey Baton.
- In episode 14, Cure Honey is shown with a LovePreBrace in one scene when she shouldn't. She is shown with it once more in episode 22 when fighting Phantom.
- In episode 35, when the Innocent Form PreCards appear and also when Cure Honey inserts them into the PreChanMirror, an error shows her with one again.
- In her official profiles and previews, Cure Fortune's LovePreBrace isn't shown, though prior to episode 22, she does have one. She loses it upon gaining her new powers and uses the Fortune Tambourine to execute her attacks.
- The top of the bracelet resembles the first tap from Ojamajo Doremi, another Toei Animation franchise.
- Cure Wave is the only known Cure to have her LovePreBrace on her right wrist instead of the left.