|"Then let's get to work-zakenna!"|
|This article or section is a stub and can be improved in areas such as grammar, style, wiki-formatting, spelling and expanding. The Butler Zakenna have been ordered to team up with Cure Wiki so that this article will meet Cure Wiki's level of quality someday.|
Help Cure Wiki and the Butler Zakenna by editing this article or section!
LovePreBrace (ラブプリブレス RabuPuriBuresu?) is Happiness Charge Pretty Cure! Cures', excluding Cure Honey and Cure Fortune (after gaining her new power), main attack weapon. The weapon is found on their forearms. To execute an attack, they would have to turn the rainbow-colored dial.
A pink heart with a gem in the center and bow on top that hangs from a smaller, pale pink heart ornament. In the center is a crystal surrounded by six gems, coming in red, purple, yellow, green, orange, and blue. The LovePreBrace attaches to a wrist strap.
- Cure Honey does not possess a LovePreBrace. Instead, she uses her Honey Baton.
- In episode 14, Cure Honey is shown with a LovePreBrace in one scene when she shouldn't. She is shown with it once more in episode 22 when fighting Phantom.
- In episode 35, when the Innocent Form PreCards appear and also when Cure Honey inserts them into the PreChanMirror, an error shows her with one again.
- In her official profiles and previews, Cure Fortune's LovePreBrace isn't shown, though prior to episode 22, she does have one. She loses it upon gaining her new powers and uses the Fortune Tambourine to execute her attacks.
- The top of the bracelet resembles the first tap from Ojamajo Doremi, another Toei Animation franchise.
- Cure Wave is the only known Cure to have her LovePreBrace on her right wrist instead of the left.