Though Toymajin from the movie is not a servant of Moebius, he is still the movie's main villain as allied with Moebius.
Before and after Moebius' rule
The dimension originally used to be run by human-like people making advanced technology and created Moebius until it hypnotized his creators and the denizens making them his servants and him their leader.
Under Moebius' rule, nobody had happiness, freedom or will. They only obeyed and served Moebius following his orders for the rest of their life. In the way of life in Labyrinth, the denizens must follow a schedule or else follow the consequences and be destroyed. Their lifetime were controlled by Klein with Eas for an example. Klein monitors everything in Labyrinth.
The beginning of the series
Since Moebius' ego grew, Moebius wished more and it was not something in his world, it was to control many worlds, making his own. He sends 3 of his trusted denizens to earth in a mission to fill up a sorrow pipe and find something that is called "Infinity" to be able to have the power to conquer all worlds. Meanwhile in the Sweet Kingdom, there was a prophecy about Infinity and the evil one. It was revealed Infinity was Chiffon and the evil one was Moebius and if he gets his hands on Chiffon, he will rule all worlds. To protect Chiffon, Tiramisu uses the legend of the Pretty Cures and sends out four Pickruns to find new Pretty Cures to protect Chiffon and fight Labyrinth.
(changed to Cure Passion)
- Nakewameke Main monsters of Fresh Pretty Cure! used to cause chaos and misery. These creatures play the role of the monsters-of-the-day, similar to the Zakenna, Uzaina, Kowaina and Hoshina in the preceding series. Each member of Labyrinth has his own Nakewameke card(Eas - red, Westar - yellow and Soular - green)
- Nakisakebe: Stronger variant of Nakewameke used solely by Eas after Moebius gives her special triangle card.
- Sorewatase: Even stronger type of Nakewameke that debut in episode 36 with the arrival of Northa.
- Northa, Soular, Westar and Eas' names come from the cardinal directions (north, south, east and west).
- Eas is the only person who left Labyrinth to become a Pretty Cure.
- According to Pretty Cure All Stars: Haru no Carnival♪, Setsuna is still working on reforming Labyrinth.
- Labyrinth if you look closely resembles computer motherboard.