|"Then let's get to work-zakenna!"|
|This article or section is a stub and can be improved in areas such as grammar, style, wiki-formatting, spelling and expanding. The Butler Zakenna have been ordered to team up with Cure Wiki so that this article will meet Cure Wiki's level of quality someday.|
Help Cure Wiki and the Butler Zakenna by editing this article or section!
琴爪ゆかり Kotozume Yukari
|Season||KiraKira☆Pretty Cure A La Mode|
|First Appearance||KKPCALM01 (cameo)|
KKPCALM05 (major appearance; as Cure Macaron)
|Alter Ego||Cure Macaron|
|Theme Color||Purple (main)|
|Japanese Voice Actor||Fujita Saki|
Kotozume Yukari (琴爪ゆかり Kotozume Yukari?) is one of the five main characters of KiraKira☆Pretty Cure A La Mode who is a second year high school student. She is rather selfish and above everyone else like a "cat". Yukari's alter ego is Cure Macaron (キュアマカロン Kyua Makaron?) and she is based off macarons and cats.
Yukari has sharp purple eyes and long, wavy light purple hair with thick bangs. She wears a stylish lilac trench coat held shut with a lavender ribbon over a purple top and a short gray pencil skirt. To accent this she wears purple boots and magenta earrings and sometimes wears a wide-brimmed lilac hat with a purple band around it.
As Cure Macaron, her hair becomes longer and slightly darker. She wears a large purple macaron-shaped hat on the left of her head with two magenta gems on it and a lilac ribbon. She gains purple cat ears and a tail. Her dress is a purple and white bodice with two purple buttons to match the material at the center of her chest and puffy sleeves. The skirt resembles a macaron and has four layers, with purple and white as the first, followed by light purple lining, then a magenta layer with purple frill trim. Her Sweets Pact rests on her left hip set on a purple ribbon. She wears long white opera gloves and a pair of purple thigh-length high-heeled boots with an anklet with three magenta orbs around her left ankle. She also wears a purple choker with a long purple ribbon on the back and the same magenta earrings.
Her Patisserie outfit includes light purple boots with slightly darker ribbon to match the ribbon on her hat and stripes on her sleeves. At the center of her chest is a ruffled piece of cloth.
Yukari is a beautiful yet noble girl. When she is bored, she'll use her skills to perform tasks but after meeting Ichika, she starts to enjoy everyday a lot more. She can be quite selfish and arrogant like a "cat".
Cure Macaron is a type of French dessert that has cream in the middle and comes in a variety of colors.
Utsukushisa to Tokimeki wo! Rettsu・Ra・Mazemaze! Kyua Makaron! Dekiagari!
Cure Macaron (キュアマカロン?) is the Pretty Cure alter ego of Yukari. She transforms using the phrase "Cure La Mode・Decoration!". In this form, she becomes quick and agile and her nails can grow into claws like a cat.
Kirakira★Kiraru: The main method of attack used by the Cures, which manifests in the form of magical batter within the Sweets Pact. As Cure Macaron, Yukari has shown she has the ability to:
- Blow a flurry of purple bubbles at the foe that explode on impact.
- Attack the foe with powerful slashes of purple energy from her claws.
- Kirakirakirarun★Kirakiraru: A more powerful version of the original incantation, giving Macaron the ability to summon large circular structures resembling macaron cookies and yo-yo's. She uses them to envelop the foe in a spider-web-like structure that implodes and sends them flying.
Yukari's voice actress, Fujita Saki, has participated in several image songs for the character she voices.
- Yukari's birthday is on June 11th, making her Zodiac sign Gemini.
- Yukari is the second Cure to wear earrings in her civilian form, preceded by Amanogawa Kirara from Go! Princess Pretty Cure.
- Cure Macaron is the sixth Cure in the franchise to not have an English name as Macaron is French. The first five were Cure Rouge (French), Cure Aqua (Latin), Cure Rosetta (Italian), Cure Felice (Italian) and Cure Gelato (Italian).
- Yukari shares her voice actress (Fujita Saki) with Chieri/Past Cure Flora from Go! Princess Pretty Cure.
- Main Page: Kotozume Yukari/Image Gallery
- ↑ https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E7%90%B4#Japanese
- ↑ https://www.evi.com/q/what_does_%22%E7%88%AA%22_mean_in_japanese
- ↑ http://www.thenamemeaning.com/yukari/
|V • T • EKiraKira☆Pretty Cure A La Mode characters|
|Cures||Usami Ichika/Cure Whip • Arisugawa Himari/Cure Custard • Tategami Aoi/Cure Gelato • Kotozume Yukari/Cure Macaron • Kenjou Akira/Cure Chocolat|
|Mascots||Pekorin • Chourou|
|Kirakiraru Thieves||Gummy • Pulupulu • Hotto • Choucrea • Maquillon • Bitard • Fueru|
|Others||Usami Genichirou • Usami Satomi • Izumi Wataru • Nakano Hiroki • Kagurazaka Risa • Mitsuoka Junko • Sonobe Kei • Yokogawa Ryuuta • Asaka Sara • Misaki Ayane • Hinata Mariko • Kenjou Miku|