Mofurun noticed that this article lacks content or has faulty grammar and information. She says you can help by this stub!
KiraKira☆Pretty Cure A La Mode: Crispy! The Mille-feuille of Memories! (映画キラキラ☆プリキュアアラモード パリッと！想い出のミルフィーユ！ Eiga KiraKira☆Purikyua A Ra Mōdo: Paritto! Omoide no Mirufīyu!?) is the 23rd Pretty Cure movie produced by Toei Animation. The movie will be released in Japanese cinemas on October 28th, 2017. It is directed by Tsuchida Yutaka.
Like its recent predecessors, it will be acccompanied by a short. It is directed by Miyahara Naoki and is called Petit ☆ Dream Stars! Let's・La・Cookin'? Showtime! (Petit☆ドリームスターズ！レッツ・ラ・クッキン？ショータイム！?).
Crispy! The Mille-feuille of Memories!
I'm Usami Ichika! Myself and the others all decided to take part in a famous sweets contest that's to be held in France♪ But Ciel doesn't seem like herself...so making sweets and transforming into a Cure don't go so well for her!
At the contest venue, we meet a pâtissier called Jean-Pierre. Hang on! This is the same man who taught Ciel how to cook in Paris! Ah! I just had a bright idea☆Ciel should create a memory filled-sweet called "Mille-feuille" together with Jean for the contest! With that all decided, let's・la・cooking...well, that's what I thought until a mysterious monster attacks the pâtissier! We also find out that Paris is hiding the realest sweet ever!? What is going on~~~!?
Petit ☆ Dream Stars! Let's・La・Cookin'? Showtime!
- Usami Ichika (宇佐美いちか?) / Cure Whip (キュアホイップ?)
- Arisugawa Himari (有栖川ひまり?) / Cure Custard (キュアカスタード?)
- Tategami Aoi (立神あおい?) / Cure Gelato (キュアジェラート?)
- Kotozume Yukari (琴爪ゆかり?) / Cure Macaron (キュアマカロン?)
- Kenjou Akira (剣城あきら?) / Cure Chocolat (キュアショコラ?)
- Kirarin (キラリン?) / Kirahoshi Ciel (キラ星 シエル?) / Cure Parfait (キュアパルフェ?)
- Jean-Pierre Gilberstein (ジヤン-ピ工ール・ジルベルスタイン?) is a pâtissier who taught Kirarin how to make sweets in Paris. He is passionate for making sweets but something seems to have changed about him.
- Cook (クック?) is a cute mysterious girl who looks like a France doll. She always seems to be seen together with Jean-Pierre. Why does this girl also look like a fairy too?
- The new Animal Sweets developed for the movie are called "Mille-feuille of Memories" and "Kirarin Cookie".
- The new Miracle Light is called "Miracle ☆ Kirakiraru Light".