Mofurun noticed that this article lacks content or has faulty grammar and information. She says you can help by this stub!
KiraKira☆Pretty Cure A La Mode: Crispy! The Mille-feuille of Memories! (映画キラキラ☆プリキュアアラモード パリッと！想い出のミルフィーユ！ Eiga KiraKira☆Purikyua A Ra Mōdo: Paritto! Omoide no Mirufīyu!?) is the 23rd Pretty Cure movie produced by Toei Animation, and is directed by Tsuchida Yutaka. The movie was released in Japanese cinemas on October 28th, 2017.
Like its recent predecessors, it is acccompanied by a short. It is directed by Miyahara Naoki called Petit ☆ Dream Stars! Let's・La・Cookin'? Showtime! (Petit☆ドリームスターズ！レッツ・ラ・クッキン？ショータイム！?).
Crispy! The Mille-feuille of Memories!
I'm Usami Ichika! Myself and the others all decided to take part in a famous sweets contest that's to be held in France♪ But Ciel doesn't seem like herself...so making sweets and transforming into a Cure don't go so well for her!
At the contest venue, we meet a pâtissier called Jean-Pierre. Hang on! This is the same man who taught Ciel how to cook in Paris! Ah! I just had a bright idea☆Ciel should create a memory filled-sweet called "Mille-feuille" together with Jean for the contest! With that all decided, let's・la・cooking...well, that's what I thought until a mysterious monster attacks the pâtissier! We also find out that Paris is hiding the realest sweet ever!? What is going on~~~!?
Petit ☆ Dream Stars! Let's・La・Cookin'? Showtime!
- Usami Ichika (宇佐美いちか?) / Cure Whip (キュアホイップ?)
- Arisugawa Himari (有栖川ひまり?) / Cure Custard (キュアカスタード?)
- Tategami Aoi (立神あおい?) / Cure Gelato (キュアジェラート?)
- Kotozume Yukari (琴爪ゆかり?) / Cure Macaron (キュアマカロン?)
- Kenjou Akira (剣城あきら?) / Cure Chocolat (キュアショコラ?)
- Kirarin (キラリン?) / Kirahoshi Ciel (キラ星 シエル?) / Cure Parfait (キュアパルフェ?)
- Asahina Mirai (朝日奈みらい Asahina Mirai?) / Cure Miracle (キュアミラクル Kyua Mirakuru?)
- Izayoi Riko (十六夜リコ Izayoi Riko?) / Cure Magical (キュアマジカル Kyua Majikaru?)
- Ha-chan (はーちゃん Hā-chan?) / Hanami Kotoha (花海ことは Hanami Kotoha?) / Cure Felice (キュアフェリーチェ Kyua Feriche?)
- Pekorin (ペコリン Pekorin?)
- Pikario (ピカリオ Pikario?)
- Chourou (長老 Chōrō?)
- Mofurun (モフルン Mofurun?)
- Pafu (パフ Pafu?) (Petit ☆ Dream Stars! Let's・La・Cookin'? Showtime! only)
- Aroma (アロマ Aroma?) (Petit ☆ Dream Stars! Let's・La・Cookin'? Showtime! only)
- Jean-Pierre Zylberstein (ジャン＝ピエール・ジルベルスタイン?) is a pâtissier who taught Kirarin how to make sweets in Paris. He is passionate for making sweets but something seems to have changed about him.
- Cook (クック?) is a cute mysterious girl who looks like a France doll. She always seems to be seen together with Jean-Pierre. Why does this girl also look like a fairy too?
- The new Animal Sweets developed for the movie are called "Mille-feuille of Memories" and "Kirarin Cookie".
- The new Miracle Light is called "Miracle ☆ Kirakiraru Light".
- This is the second time a Pretty Cure movie is set in Paris. The first was Heartcatch Pretty Cure!: Hana no Miyako de Fashion Show... Desu ka!?.
- This is the first Pretty Cure movie to have a joint cameo appearance of another Pretty Cure team, with them being the Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure! characters.