|Season||Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash Star|
|Home Place||Dark Fall|
|Japanese Voice Actor||Chiba Isshin|
Karehan first appears to capture Flappy and Choppy to find out where the Fountain of the Sun is. FwPCSS01 He appears shortly after Saki and Mai first meet the mascots and nearly captures them but is then defeated when Saki and Mai become Pretty Cure. In almost all his appearances he is taunted by Goyan and often has his name mistaken with "Kare pan" by Saki.
In episode 11 he is given one final chance to capture other fountains by Akudaikan, and implies he still has an ace up his sleeve. Goyan starts mocking him what that ace might be and he angrily leaves. Soon after, he meets the Cures and summons an Uzaina with which he fuses. He uses his power of destruction and starts destroying the forest, but is stopped before he destroys whole forest by the Cures' Twin Stream Splash attack. As the Cures collect their next Miracle Drop he suddenly shows up to deliver the final blow, but explodes in a bright pink light, leaving a single leaf behind.
Karehan returns along with Moerumba in episode 41 when Goyan steals the Fairy Charafe, and revives him. While Moerumba is thrilled to see him, Karehan is less pleased, yet their feelings of revenge unite them against Pretty Cure. They team up and nearly defeat the Cures, but start fighting with each other about who should be the first one to defeat them. Goyan takes them back to Dark Fall.
His final appearance is in episode 42 where he teams up with Dorodoron. They almost defeat the Cures but suddenly Michiru and Kaoru appear and nullify his powers. He is hit with Spiral Heart Splash attack and defeated for good.
An impatient person, Karehan often gets angry or yells at others. Even when he is not enraged. His tolerance for mocking is also low, but due to this Goyan likes to taunt him for this very reason. He does not like knowing he's probably the weakest member in the group and when he fails, he often hides by himself to think things through before doing anything else.
He has long yellow-white hair that sticks straight up, and wears a leaf mask. He also has yellow eyes.
His name comes from the word "kareha" (枯葉) which means "dried leaves" in Japanese.
- Karehan is the first villain to have the element of trees.
- In DX 2, Arachnea mistakes his name for "kare pan", lit. meaning curry bread.
- Coincidentally Saki also calls him "kare pan" annoying him greatly.
- In DX 2, he, together with Moerumba, Ms. Shitataare and Kintoleski, represents the villains from Splash Star.
- He gets nervous in the presence of fire. Which seems natural because he is the element of trees and fire burns trees.
- In turn, Moerumba likes him a lot, completing the metaphor.
- He is similar to Pisard from the first season, as both are the weakest members of their homes and the first ones to be sent out and defeated.