|"Then let's get to work-zakenna!"|
|This article or section is a stub and can be improved in areas such as grammar, style, wiki-formatting, spelling and expanding. The Butler Zakenna have been ordered to team up with Cure Wiki with the hope that this article might meet Cure Wiki's level of quality someday.|
Help Cure Wiki and the Butler Zakenna by editing this article or section!
北条 団 Hōjō Dan
|Season||Suite Pretty Cure♪|
|Home Place||Kanon Town|
|Relatives||Hojo Maria (wife)|
Hojo Hibiki (daughter)
|Japanese Voice Actor||Dan Tomoyuki|
Hojo Dan is Hibiki's father, and the husband of Maria. He takes care of Hibiki while her mother is busy with her music tours. He is also the music teacher of Private Aria Academy, and the consultant of the Orchestra Club. Sometimes during the series, he tends to speak German.
As he appears in a concert, he is the conductor of the concert. He teached Ouji and other students music.
- His hair is very similar to Natsuki Rin, and almost the same hairstyle as Aida Kentaro.
- His inclination of speaking German might be a reference to famous German/German-speaking musicians, like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart , Ludwig van Beethoven or Johann Sebastian Bach.
- Early in the season, he was immune to the Melody of Sorrow. However, near in the end of the season, he was petrified by the Melody of Sorrow.
- He is named after his voice actor with his given name being his voice actor's last name.
- Dan's VA died on October 10, 2013, at age 50, due to relapse of aortic dissection. Hence, the series is dedicated to Tomoyuki Dan, who died in 2013.