|"Then let's get to work-zakenna!"|
|This article or section is a stub and can be improved in areas such as grammar, style, wiki-formatting, spelling and expanding. The Butler Zakenna have been ordered to team up with Cure Wiki so that this article will meet Cure Wiki's level of quality someday.|
Help Cure Wiki and the Butler Zakenna by editing this article or section!
The Heartful Communes allow Nagisa and Honoka to transform into their new forms in Episode 1 of Max Heart and provides them with stronger powers and special "Heart Cards" to be used.
They appear more "Sleak" or Skinny, when compared to the previous versions.
The cards are inserted at the top of the Heartful Communes and then the front part is spun to use them. They consist of:
- Queen: To transform into Pretty Cure.
- Omp: Who prepares meals for Mepple and Mipple. He speaks with a French accent and is often annoyed with Mepple's high food expectations.
- Atalp: A fortune teller.
- Yaop: A corn guy with a fork and spoon icon, most likely a vegetable person.
- Meap: A bull that prepares meat.
- Swiep: A cute little yellow creature that wears a red frilled neck collar and small hat.
- Nelp: Puts them to bed with a lullaby.
- Shiklp: Responsible for teaching and health.
- Palp: A doctor/nurse that takes care of Mepple and Mipples health. A pink bird-like creature in a nurse uniform with a big stethoscope. Mepple is afraid of her needle.
- Beautip: A rose girl wearing a yellow dress who takes care of Mepple and Mipple's appearance.