Happy Shower (ハッピーシャワー Happii Shawaa?) is a basic finishing move that Cure Happy uses. To use it, Cure Happy needs to charge her Smile Pact with enough fighting spirit to make it glow and grant her power to perform the attack. This move requires plenty of energy to perform, making Cure Happy feel exhausted after using it.
Happy Shower is capable of successfully purifying Red and Yellow Nose Akanbe monsters, but do not work against more Advenced Akanbes.
Happy Shower Shining (ハッピーシャワーシャイニング Happii Shawaa Shainingu?)is upraged, the advenced version of Happy Shower. It is first used in SmPC44. It also hurts Hyper Akanbe, like its previous and weaker version does not.
Cure Happy first charges up her Smile Pact with fighting spirit, making it glow and granting her power. Cure Happy then uses both hands to draw a large pink heart in front of her, and concentrates the energy into a smaller heart. She then grabs the small heart with both hands, spins around and projects the energy at the enemy.
Happy Shower ShiningEdit
Cure Happy flies to sky surrounded by pink energy. She puts her hands to attack position, and sucks the Pink energy to her, forming a giant heart that grows up bigger and bigger. Then she shoots all the energy that is inside the heart, forming a giant pink burst of energy that attacks her enemy.
Cure Happy: プリキュアハッピーシャワー！
Cure Happy: Purikyua Happii Shawaa!
Cure Happy: Pretty Cure Happy Shower!
- To charge up the Smile Pact, Cure Happy usually screams out "kiai da!" (Fighting spirit!) multiple times.
- The first time Cure Happy tried to use Happy Shower, she used the incantation "Happy! Happy! Happy Shower!", but the attack did not work as she did not have enough fighting spirit. Also she said the wrong incantation.
- This is the fourth attack in the Pretty Cure franchise that utilizes the word "shower". The first is Cure Berry's Espoir Shower, followed by Cure Blossom's Blossom Shower and Cure Muse's Sparkling Shower. This word was later followed by Cure Diamond's Diamond Shower.
- Cure Happy's upgraded attack is the second attack which has the word "shining" in it. First was Cure Lemonade 's upgraded attack Lemonade Shining from Yes Pretty Cure 5
- Interestingly Cure Happy's upgraded attack is less unique than Cure Beauty's upgraded attack Beauty Blizzard Arrow.
- In episode 46 it is used by Bad End Happy but it was different as she made a heart with her hands and then a pink blast came, and it was more powerful.