Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Like Milky Rose's Metal Blizzard in Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo!, Cure Passion summons her Passion Harp, then recites the first half of the incantation. She lights up the strings of the harp, then gives the harp a downward stroke. The double heart adornment lights up, and she summons a flurry of feathers as she recites the second half of the incantation. Declaring the attack, she begins spinning as a storm of energy hearts and angel feathers surround the opponent. Passion stops spinning and thrusts the harp upward, then centers it. As she spins the harp around, the enemy becomes purified in a red heart bubble with energy hearts surrounding the bubble.
Cure Passion: 歌え 幸せのラプソディ！パッションハープ
Cure Passion: 吹き荒れよ幸せの嵐！プリキュアハピネスハリケーン！
Cure Passion: Utae, shiawase no rapusodi! Passhon Hāpu!
Cure Passion: Fukiare yo, shiawase no arashi! Purikyua Hapinesu Harikēn!
Cure Passion: Sing, rhapsody of happiness! Passion Harp!
Cure Passion: Rage, storm of happiness! Pretty Cure Happiness Hurricane!
- Cure Passion's attack is the only one that does not have a Fresh upgrade so far; instead she uses her Cure Stick for the attack.
- It is also the only one that does not use the quote "Nasty things, nasty things, fly away!" (悪いの悪いの飛んでいけ！ Warui no, warui no, tondeike!?).
- Cure Passion "performs" a slower version of Happiness Hurricane while giving her 10th anniversary congratulatory message.
- This is the first attack to have the word "Happiness" in it, followed by Happiness Big Bang and Forever Happiness Shower.
- This is the first attack to have the word "Hurricane" in it, followed by Peace Thunder Hurricane and Sword Hurricane.
- This is the first red Cure's attack that doesn't relate to fire, succeeded by Cure Ace's Ace Shot from Doki Doki! Pretty Cure.