The Happiness Charge Pretty Cure! Official Complete Book (ハピネスチャージプリキュア! オフィシャルコンプリートブック?) is a guidebook for Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!, and the third entry to the Gakken Mook series of Pretty Cure guidebooks published by Gakken Marketing (mook being a portmanteau of "magazine" and "book").
It includes an illustration gallery, character profiles, interviews with the cast, episode summaries, description of the openings and endings, two pages dedicated to the 10th Anniversary Congratulatory Message, interviews with the main series staff, a Blu-Ray and DVD guide and a description of the movie Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!: Ningyou no Kuni no Ballerina and Pretty Cure All Stars movies involving the Happiness Charge Pretty Cures.
Extras include a poster (has to be torn from the mook) and a postcard with Happiness Charge Pretty Cure! motifs.
The frontside depicts a larger version of the mook's cover with a white background. On the backside is an illustration showing the Cures spending Christmas together, which was already featured in various magazines.
- Promotional poster by character designer Sato Masayuki.
- Full illustrations from the Happiness Charge Pretty Cure! Calendar.
- Illustrations that were used as a background following the series opening to announce sponsors.
- Movie Illustration from Animage's special October 2014 issue.
- Tapestry design work sold by Ensky.
Table of Contents
Along with one more promotional image.
- Profiles of Cure Lovely/Aino Megumi, Cure Princess/Shirayuki Hime, Cure Honey/Omori Yuko, Cure Fortune/Hikawa Iona including different outfits per episode, PreCards outfits, form changes and their family members.
- Profiles of Blue, Ribbon, Glasan, various items such as the PreChanMirror and the LovePreBrace and a whole page dedicated to Sagara Seiji and his family members.
- Profiles of minor characters and students of Pikarigaoka Middle School.
- Profiles of International Pretty Cures, such as Bomber Girls Pretty Cure, Alo~ha Pretty Cure, Cure Southern Cross, Wonderful Net Pretty Cure, Cure Katyushа, Cure Earl, Cure Continental, Cure Nile, Cure Gonna, Cure Pantaloni and Cure Matador. Most of the minor Cures are depicted with the outfits they wore when knocked out by Phantom. Aloalo and Masuko Miyo also find their place within this section.
- Profiles of Queen Mirage, Red, Cure Mirage, Namakelder, Phantom/PhanPhan/Cure Unlovely, Hosshiwa, Oresky and Madam Momere.
- Profiles of the Choiark and all the Saiark that have made an appearance.
- Interview with voice actress Nakajima Megumi, who voiced Aino Megumi.
- Interview with voice actress Han Megumi, who voiced Shirayuki Hime.
- Interview with voice actress Kitagawa Rina, who voiced Omori Yuko.
- Interview with voice actress Tomatsu Haruka, who voiced Hikawa Iona.
- Special message from the voice actors of the main allies of the Happiness Charge! Cures, with Matsui Naoko (Ribbon), Kanemoto Ryousuke (Sagara Seiji), Kobori Miyuki (Glasan) and Yamamoto Shouma (Blue).
- Special messages from the voice actors of the villains, with Kouda Mariko (Queen Mirage), Kaneo Tetsuo (Namakelder), Akemi Okamura (Hosshiwa), Nojima Hirofumi (Phantom), Kazuhiko Inoue (Red) and Koyasu Takehito (Oresky).
Opening, Endings and Eye Catches
Consists mostly of images of the show.
More Episode Summaries
The text of each message, together with one image of its respective Cure.
- Interview with Nagamine Tatsuya, who has the position of Series Director.
- Interview with Narita Yoshimi, who created the Series Composition, and was thus the person in charge of the main writing process of Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!.
- Interview with Character Designer Sato Masayuki.
- Interview with the main CG Staff, with Miyamoto Hiroshi, Kobayashi Mari and Nojima Atsushi (CG Producer).
- Interview with Producer Hiroaki Shibata.
Blu-ray and DVD and CD Guide
Images of all the released Blu-rays, DVDs and CDs, with their respective release dates. The CDs also have prices listed.
- Pretty Cure All Stars New Stage 3: Eien no Tomodachi - A summary and some images with short descriptions.
- Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!: Ningyou no Kuni no Ballerina - A summary and images with descriptions.
- Pretty Cure All Stars: Haru no Carnival♪ - Summary and images from the movie, along with an interview with producer Gyarmath Bogdan.
List of Publishing Credits and main staff and cast of the anime.
- This entry has more content compared to the rest of the Pretty Cure Gakken Mooks and includes two extras, probably due to Happiness Charge Pretty Cure! being Pretty Cure's 10th anniversary.
- On the other hand, Ribbon and Glasan only received a small section, which is at odds with the rest of the entries, as the mascots usually have a whole page dedicated to themselves.
- In both villain sections (for the profiles and the special messages), Oresky is placed last.