|"Then let's get to work-zakenna!"|
|This article or section is a stub and can be improved in areas such as grammar, style, wiki-formatting, spelling and expanding. The Butler Zakenna have been ordered to team up with Cure Wiki with the hope that this article might meet Cure Wiki's level of quality someday.|
Help Cure Wiki and the Butler Zakenna by editing this article or section!
ディープミラー Dīpu Mirā
|Season||Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!|
|Home Place||Phantom Empire|
|Japanese Voice Actor||Kazuhiko Inoue|
He is very loyal to Queen Mirage and is always seen with her. He often orders the generals around, under her order. He shows her something with his mirror about the Cures. He is also the mastermind behind the Phantom Empire's who using Mirage to conquer the Earth.
He can use the mirror to show Mirage something as seen in episode 2, often showed her about the new Cures. it is unknown if he can perform any attack because he is too powerful. He can also control Queen Mirage and make her become more evil.
As in the look, it is an ordinary mirror, and has a face with purple eyes, and mouth, however specifically also a person's aura is inside. Inside his mirror is a figure who resembles Blue. When he controls Mirage, his eyes become red.
He, along with Queen Mirage and the other generals were sealed in Axia box in the Blue Sky Kingdom until Hime opened it and they begin the invasion. He also reveals the whereabouts of new Pretty Cures that appear in Pikarigaoka, such as Cure Lovely in the second episode, and informs Queen Mirage about where the Phantom Empire's invasion of Earth has been decreased because of the Cures counterattacking. He also reveals Cure Honey and her ability to soothe everyone with her singing once she starts appearing more often.
He is revealed to be the mastermind behind everything, controlling Queen Mirage by making her believe that Blue was using Cure Lovely in order to defeat her, and making her more resentful. He also intervened and snapped the Phantom Trio out of being purified.
- Blue: It is possible that they have a connection between their kingdoms.
- Queen Mirage: He serves as her adviser. He always reports to her something using the mirror. He gives orders to the generals under Mirage's command. It was revealed that he is the one who controlled Mirage, and the main villain of the series.
- The shadow inside the mirror appears to be somewhat similar to Blue.
- He is based on Magic Mirror in Snow White.
- He is the second villain to use a mirror to locate an object, preceded by Shadow.
- Like Klein, he serves as a high rank of the group and did not meet the Cures until the final battle.
- He is the second villain to control the main villain, preceded by Noise, who controlled Mephisto.