キュアアンジェ Kyua Anje
|Season||Heartcatch Pretty Cure!|
|Age||Over 400 years old|
|Hair Color||Blonde Yellow|
|First Appearance||Heartcatch Pretty Cure!: Hana no Miyako de Fashion Show... Desu ka!?|
|Alter Ego||Cure Ange|
Cure Ange is a mysterious and the very first Pretty Cure in the Heartcatch Pretty Cure Universe. Cure Angie is mentioned in Heartcatch Pretty Cure!: Hana no Miyako de Fashion Show... Desu ka!?, who has blonde hair, green eyes and a different clothing than the rest of the Cures. She also carries a staff and is predicted to be much more powerful than the current Pretty Cures.
No one knows the true identity of Cure Ange nor where she came from. But she is somehow related with the Tree of Hearts, the Pretty Cure Palace's creation and the creation of the Heartcatch Mirage. But there are several mentions about her during the movie, especially by Baron Salamander. During the scene with Cure Moonlight, he said that Cure Ange is the one who sealed him 400 years ago.
- Cure Ange may have been the first Cure to protect the Great Tree of Hearts, though likely not the first Cure in general.
- Cure Ange's armor maybe have been inspired by the Valkyries in Norse Myth.
- A red rose is seen on Cure Ange's outfit, same with Cure Moonlight. In the Language of Flowers, the Red Rose symbolizes Love, which speculated to be Cure Ange's theme flower.
- Cure Ange has several things in common with Cure Echo since both are Pretty Cure exclusive film and their theme color is white.
- Cure Ange might be the first Cure to wear armor over her dress.