The Tokyo Clover Tower is the tallest radio tower, spanning 999 metres in height. It consists of a huge mall with plants and greenery surrounding the outside of the base and an aquarium. The tower features a viewing platform at the top of the tower that is accessible via a lift. The young idol Kenzaki Makoto, referred to as "Makopi" by Mana, makes her first appearance in the tower.
The Accessory StandMana stumbles upon an accessory stand filled with a wide variety of items, mainly intricate figurines, bracelets, picture frames and mirrors. She comes across an item, with a similar appearance to the hair clip was wearing, called the Cure Loveads, and is presented as a small gift from the stand ownerDDPC01.
- The Tokyo Clover Tower resembles the actual Tokyo Skytree Tower.
- On top of the Tokyo Clover Tower, the clover contains the colour themes of the four main Pretty Cures.
- As on a part of the first episode, Alice was staying in a line and than a person comes telling her that the owner of the tower shoudn't be standing in the line to enter the building which might mean that Alice owned the tower.
- This place makes the debut of three characters in Doki Doki! Pretty Cure which are Joe, also known as the shopkeeper of Cure Loveads in the tower, Michiko, a little girl who got lost in the tower and also the young idol, Kenzaki Makoto.
- Both Mana and later Alice receive their transformation Cure Loveads at the tower; Rikka does not receive hers until Joe arrives in Oogai Town.