Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the Smile Pretty Cure! attacks Beauty Blizzard. For the Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo! attacks, please go to Blizzard and Metal Blizzard.
Beauty Blizzard (ビューティーブリザード Byūtī Burizādo?) (called Sparkle Blizzard in Glitter Force) is a basic finishing move that Cure Beauty uses. To use it, Cure Beauty needs to charge her Smile Pact with enough fighting spirit to make it glow and grant her power to perform the attack. This move requires plenty of energy to perform, making Cure Beauty feel exhausted after using it.
Beauty Blizzard is capable of successfully purifying Red and possibly Yellow Nose Akanbe monsters, but does not work against Blue Nose Akanbe.
Cure Beauty first charges up her Smile Pact with fighting spirit, making it glow and granting her power. When enough fighting spirit has been collected, the Smile Pact explodes in ice, which Beauty gathers as snow in her right hand. She then draws a snowflake pattern with her left hand, combines both together and fires a freezing blast at the enemy. it was used on Joker in episode 23 but he surived.
In episode 29, she uses Beauty Blizzard to freeze the pool and skate to the finish line during a swimming race with Wolfrun.
In episode 38, young Cure Beauty uses Beauty Blizzard. The sequence is much shorter than the regular attack; she just draws the snowflake before firing the attack with her right hand. However, like the others, it was too weak to do much damage to the Akanbe.
Cure Beauty: プリキュアビューティーブリザード！
Cure Beauty: Purikyua Byūtī Burizādo!
Cure Beauty: Pretty Cure Beauty Blizzard!
Glitter Breeze: Glitter Force Sparkle Blizzard!
- This is the third attack that has the word "Blizzard" in it, the first two being Milky Rose's Blizzard and Metal Blizzard.
- Cure Beauty's upgraded attack is also the second attack that has the word "Arrow" in it, the first being Cure Aqua's Sapphire Arrow
- This is the second Smile attack where the Cure draws something before attacking. The first was Happy Shower.
- Beauty Blizzard Arrow is the only upgrade attack in Smile Pretty Cure! to have a highly dramatic change in its attack sequence.