|"Then let's get to work-zakenna!"|
|This article or section is a stub and can be improved in areas such as grammar, style, wiki-formatting, spelling and expanding. The Butler Zakenna have been ordered to team up with Cure Wiki with the hope that this article might meet Cure Wiki's level of quality someday.|
Help Cure Wiki and the Butler Zakenna by editing this article or section!
|Bad End Pretty Cure|
バッドエンドプリキュア Baddo Endo Purikyua
|Season||Smile Pretty Cure!|
|Eye Color||Dark Pink (Happy)|
Dark Orange (Sunny)
|Hair Color||Dark Pink (Happy)|
Dark Orange (Sunny)
|Alter Ego||Bad End Happy|
Bad End Sunny
|Theme Color||Dark Pink (Happy)|
Dark Orange (Sunny)
|Japanese Voice Actor||Fukuen Misato (Bad End Happy)|
(Bad End Sunny)
As dark mirror images they look very similar to the originals but they are dark like witches and wear mostly black with bat hairbands. Their skirt colors match the theme colors of the original team. Their eyes are unlike all the human characters, and they have eyeshadow applied onto their eyelids.
Bad End Pretty Cure
Bad End Happy (バッドエンドハッピー Baddo Endo Happī): Cure Happy's dark counterpart. She loves being happy, but she finds joy in seeing others suffering, as it makes her consider herself fortunate. This is why she wants to fill the world with despair.
Bad End Sunny (バッドエンドサニー Baddo Endo Sanī): Cure Sunny's dark counterpart. She wants to be the Sun that burns everything to the ground.
Bad End Peace (バッドエンドピース Baddo Endo Pīsu): Cure Peace's dark counterpart. She also has crybaby tendencies, but she acts more like a brat over all.
Bad End March (バッドエンドマーチ Baddo Endo Māchi): Cure March's dark counterpart. She believes that a truly sportsman-like match is fighting her enemies with no remorse.
Bad End Beauty (バッドエンドビューティー Baddo Endo Byūtī): Cure Beauty's dark counterpart. She loves only things that are beautiful, and believes that someone is most beautiful when they win.
The Bad End Cures are battle machines seeking their own happiness, feeding on others' misfortunes, created by Joker. They served as Joker's trump card in defeating the Pretty Cures. The Bad End Cures were defeated by Pretty Cures.
Bad End Happy: Bad End Shower (バッドエンドシャワー Baddo Endo Shawā): Bad End Happy's attack. She first makes a heart and then a big blast of energy comes.
Bad End Sunny: Bad End Fire (バッドエンドファイア Baddo Endo Faia): Bad End Sunny's attack. She uses her body as a fire meteor and attacks the enemy.
Bad End Peace: Bad End Thunder (バッドエンドサンダー Baddo Endo Sandā): Bad End Peace's attack. She first does the piece sign with her fingers she then raises her hand and then thunders come and she then attacks the enemy.
Bad End March: Bad End Shoot (バッドエンドシュート Baddo Endo Shūto): Bad End March's attack. She first makes a big soccer-like ball and then shoots it to the enemy.
Bad End Beauty: Bad End Blizzard (バッドエンドブリザード Baddo Endo Burizādo): Bad End Beauty's attack. She first calls the name and then big snowflakes come as from that, ice comes and attacks the enemy.
- The Bad End Pretty Cures are the second evil mirror team to show up. The first was Dark Pretty Cure 5 in the movie Yes! Pretty Cure 5: Kagami no Kuni no Miracle Daibouken!.
- They are the third copy Cure team over all, following the Dark Pretty Cure 5 and the Mirage Pretty Cures from Heartcatch Pretty Cure.
- Unlike the Dark Pretty Cure 5, the Bad End Pretty Cures share the same voice actresses as their counterparts, but with lower-pitched voices much like the Mirage Pretty Cures. Ironically, Nishimura Chinami, voice actress of both Cure Beauties, also voiced Dark Dream.
- The Bad End Pretty Cures are the first full team of dark counterpart Cures who did not turn good and were defeated. Dark Dream was the only member of her team to turn good, but was later killed, and the Mirage Pretty Cures were never evil, only a test for the Pretty Cures, and later merged with their counterparts.
- It seems they are actually weaker than the Hyper Akanbes who were not defeated by any upgraded individual Cure attacks.
- Their outfits may be a slight take on Elvira, Mistress of the Dark a beautiful macabre witch character played by Cassandra Peterson through the 1980s where she hosted a show that played horror movies and later stared in a film with the same name as her character.